Yoga with Rohit Kumar – This is a special service which Rohit Kumar offers. This includes various classes, workshops, Yoga teacher training courses, Yoga retreats and other Yoga related services.
Yoga Services – Yoga teacher training course, Yoga retreat, Workshop, Drop-in Yoga, Private Yoga, Yoga Therapy and so on. The structure and contents of study regarding each Yoga programme is the same as in other regular Yoga classes and courses however, the timings, number of classes, fee, duration, place and so on would be different according to the need.
Yoga Instructor – Rohit Kumar is the only instructor and lead trainer for any study that will be done. In special circumstances there can be one more assistant teacher to facilitate the process.
Special features –
- One to one study or maximum 5 people at a time.
- Mostly only 2 classes – one in the morning (practical session – Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Yoga Cleansing, Kundalini and Kriya etc.) and another in the evening (Meditation and theory of Anatomy, Philosophy, Teaching methodology etc.).
- Almost private study and very small group.
- Traditional Yoga with specific focus on deepening pranayama and meditation.
- Private Counselling
Attention – The Yoga programmed includes only classes and education. Accommodation, food, study materials and other things need to be organised by students themselves.
Venue – At present Tapovan, Rishikesh, India. On proper invitation it can be organised on right terms and conditions at any place in the world. For more information please follow Tantra and Yoga Overseas.
- Providing the education of Yoga and Yoga teacher training on a more focused way.
- More importantly organising private training to present Yoga teachers to be oriented towards depth of Yoga education more based on personal experiences.
- Providing quality education at comparatively cheaper price for everyone especially to those who can’t afford higher prices.
- Preparing Yoga teachers with stronger ethical and moral standard.
- Maintaining the culture of Yoga teaching under the inspiration of Gurukul life style.
The daily programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held at two times (morning and evening) for 6 days in a week.
- 8.30am to 10.30am – Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and other practical classes
- 5pm to 7pm – Meditation and theory of Anatomy, Philosophy, Teaching methodology and other relevant topics.
Rohit Kumar conducts Yoga class on Daily basis and Special Yoga class. Here are the details –
A. Daily (drop-in) Yoga Class – Usual Practice in General Yoga Class (Drop in) – Asana, Pranayama and Relaxation.
Duration for Daily Yoga class – Minimum 60 minutes and maximum up to 90 minutes according to the need.
B. Special Yoga Class – This includes mostly the followings –
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Workshop
- Yoga Counselling
The practices which are done in the Special Yoga class are – Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Shatkarma, Meditation, Tantra, Kundalini, Chakra, Nadis, Swara Yoga, Prana Vidya, Reiki, Yoga Nidra (Commonly called Nidra Yoga), Yoga Cleansing etc.
Duration of Special Class – 3 days, 7 days, 10 days etc. (One session minimum 60 minutes and maximum upto 90 minutes).
Attention – The Yoga classes are modified as well according to the need of people. Therefore if anyone has any special requirements please do mention following which the required Yoga class can be organized.
Important information – Hereunder are the names and links to the various Yoga programmes Rohit Kumar conducts. The links are to see the broad view of the study, nevertheless the rest provisions apply according to what is in this page mentioned.
- 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 21 days (3 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 500 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 49 days (7 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Kriya Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Raja Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
2. Retreats –
- Dawn into Yoga Retreat – 10 days
- Pratyahara and Dharana Retreat – 7 days
- Health Restoration Yoga Retreat – 21 days (3 Weeks)
- Prashant Jivan Darshanam Yoga Retreat – 42 days (6 weeks)
3. Yoga Activities –
Hereunder are the links to the Yoga courses and retreats with relaxed fee.
1. Yoga Teacher Training Course –
- 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 1100 Euro (21 days)
- 300 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 1400 Euro (28 days)
- 500 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 2300 Euro (49 days)
- 300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course – 1700 Euro (28 days)
- 300 Hours Kriya Yoga Teacher Training Course – 1700 Euro (28 days)
- 300 Hours Raja Yoga Teacher Training Course – 1700 Euro (28 days)
3. More Yoga Activities – Please see the relevant links.
4. Drop – in Yoga with Rohit Kumar –
Usual Price for drop – in Yoga – 2000/- Indian rupees for one session.
Usual Price for Yoga Workshop and Yoga Therapy – 5000/- Indian Rupees for one session.
Usual Price for Yoga Counselling – 8000/- Indian Rupees for one session.
Registration – Please write to Rohit Kumar at his email – (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check the availability of a place. If the place is available he will request you to confirm your arrival via email. Then you need to make non-refundable deposit to finally be selected for the course.
Deposit – For Yoga Teacher Training Courses a non-refundable deposit of 300 Euro only excluding bank charges/commissions is required to confirm the candidature in Yoga teacher training course. Please follow Payment Option.
Cancellation of the application for the course – For the time being we do not provide this facility. Therefore, properly decide before you deposit the amount for the course.
Remaining Payment – The remainder payments can be made after arrival. For more details please look into Orientation guide in Download.
Accommodation, Food & Drink etc. – Students need to arrange their accommodation, food and other needs.