Rohit Kumar travels across for conducting Yoga retreats, Yoga teacher training courses, Yoga therapy, workshops and relevant Yoga programmes. The courses, retreats published in the website and others that might be asked for in enquiries, are possible to be organised in any part of the world. We are open to this.
Information – We have successfully been able to conduct overseas courses, retreats and various Yoga activities such as in Sweden, Netherlands and Germany etc. We require proper invitation and arrangements.
Yoga Programmes – The courses and possible Yoga programmes are mentioned hereunder. The structure in overseas courses regarding the contents of the courses are the same however the timings, fee, duration, place and so on would be different according to the need. Please have a look into the links –
- 21 days (3 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 500 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course – 49 days (7 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Kriya Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks)
- 300 Hours Raja Yoga Teacher Training Course – 28 days (4 Weeks
2. Retreats –
- Dawn into Yoga Retreat – 10 days
- Pratyahara and Dharana Retreat – 7 days
- Health Restoration Yoga Retreat – 21 days
- Prashant Jivan Darshanam Yoga Retreat – 42 days (6 weeks)
3. Yoga Activities –
- Live Online Tantra and Yoga
- Discourse on Tantra and Yoga
- Others not published can be enquired, to be organised on prior request made such as Tantra work shop, Mindfulness, Reiki, Pranic Healing and so on.
Pre-requisites – For any of the course/retreat/programme the prior booking is important. Please do make this sure.
Accreditation – Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provide the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.
- Providing the opportunities to students to participate overseas in stead of travel so far.
- Unearthing and disseminating the true principles of Yoga to overseas people at their doorsteps.
This is different for different courses and programmes. The basic ideas are hereunder –
Yoga Teacher Training Course –
All 200 Hrs – 21 days (3 weeks)
All 300 Hrs – 28 days (4 weeks)
Yoga Retreat –
Dawn into Yoga Retreat – 10 days
Pratyahara and Dharana Retreat – 7 days
Health Restoration Yoga Retreat – 21 days (3 weeks)
This is different for different courses and programmes. Please see the relevant page.
The daily schedule starts by 5am. All students should wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
- 5.30am to 7am – Personal practices (recommended ones)
- 7am to 7.15am – Herbal tea/Drink
- 7.30am to 9.30am – Hatha Yoga Asana and Pranayama followed by Relaxation
- 9.30am to 10.30am – Big Meal (lunch)
- 10.30am to 11.30am – Rest
- 11.30am to 12.30pm – Lecture (Anatomy, Philosophy etc.)
- 1pm to 1.30pm – Fruit/fruit juice
- 2pm to 3.30pm – Meditation, Relaxation: Lecture and practice and Vice-versa)
- 3.30pm to 4.30 – personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Asana, Alignment and Adjustments (theory and practical training, teaching practices)
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm – Dinner
- 7.30 to 8.30pm – Kirtan, Chanting and video show etc. (optional session)
- 9pm – Bed time
The fee to the overseas courses/retreats can vary from country to country according to the current exchange rates but in many ways are the same as we have in India. We discuss and clarify this at the time when we decide to accept the invitation. The fee also includes Visa and travel expenses of the teachers.
Attention – For now we follow the prior invitations. But soon we are going to publish our overseas calendar.
The invitee is requested to arrange, cover the visa and travel fee.
Registration – Please write to the founder Rohit Kumar via email – (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check the availability of the opportunities. If there is such availability he will request you to observe the following process. Then you need to make non-refundable deposit to finally be accepted for the programme.
Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of 300 Euro only excluding bank charges/commissions is required to confirm the candidature in Yoga teacher training course. Please follow Payment Option.
Cancellation of the application for the course – For the time being we do not provide this facility. Therefore, properly decide before you deposit the amount for the course.
Remaining Payment –The remainder payments can be made within 3 days after the course begins.
Important – In some cases it is important to make the full payment before the course will begin. This depends according to the programme and place of visit.