Sanatana Yog Sandesh lays bare some of the important norms that all participants, visitors, working members, people in any other way connected to the school & its programs and anyone even newly joined to the school, need to follow for the proper functioning of the school and its program. They are –
1. About Yoga Programs –
- Each program is open to all above 16 Years age (except Yoga for children), however eligibility for each program is different mentioned already in the respective page.
- The medium of instruction is English so please consider carefully whether your English language skills are sufficient. If we offer any course in other language then we arrange an efficient translator.
- During the programs we provide nice rooms and vegetarian meals conducive for education and training.
- During the trainings, the pictures and videos of the classes are taken for grand memory of the trainings and used for promotion purposes.
- During the program and in the class mobile phones, internet, i-pads, computers and use of electronic devices are allowed for the study purposes only.
- In case of need (shortage of places as sometimes too many tourists visit Rishikesh), we may organize programs at different buildings in Rishikesh other than those mentioned in the accommodation page, however we are committed to provide genuine facilities helpful for the sake of course study and comfortable stay up to the best of our capacity and feelings.
- We look forward to provide private rooms but if there is shortage of place then rooms may be shared.
- The course fee in the shared room is also the same as for the private ones.
2. About Payment and Refund Policy –
- Please read the information very carefully in the Payment page about each mode of payment (Wise, Paypal, Bank Transfer and so on) before you make the payment.
- If there is any confusion about payment then please contact the school and follow up the process accordingly.
- In different sections the bank details, addresses of the beneficiary (the receiver of payment – Sanatana Yog Sandesh) and the bank is given with proper clarity.
- “ROHITRAMDIRI@YAHOO.IN” is the registered email against the Bank Account of the School. For all payment purposes please use only this email as reference.
- Regarding fee, Overseas means people living/working outside India, NRI means Non-resident Indians living/working outside India and Indian means people living/working in India.
- We accept payment in Euro and Indian rupees mainly. But other currencies such as USD, GBP, AUD, CAD and so on is also accepted according to the availability of the exchange agencies. The payment to each (ONSITE/ONLINE) course, retreat, class is non-refundable.
- We have three different modes of payment (Wise, Paypal and Bank Transfer).We prefer payment via Wise as the first option of payment since it is easier and cheaper. Paypal is the second option which is more expensive. Bank Transfer is open mainly for Indians.
- There are many international money transfer agencies which one can use to make payment. Some of them are – World Remit, Western Union, Revolut and so on.
- The Remaining payment can also be made through options we have or in cash and a receipt for the payment made in cash will be given by the Yoga School.
- The deposit and total amount of any program are non-refundable.
- If for some reason an individual is unable to join the desired course/retreat/programme for any reason, as alternatives we can consider the payment for the similar course/retreat/programme that he/she might attend in the future or anyone else like near relatives/friends etc. who wish to join the course/retreat/programme for the same duration of time to which the payment was made or the course/retreat/program to be organised in future.
3. About Moral Etiquettes –
- The course requires aspirants to remain sincere to the disciplines during the entire period of the course such as attending classes on time, observing silence as prescribed, personal practices as prescribed, withdrawing temporarily from the distractions of daily life.
- Intimacy, cordiality, emotional relation, friendship, partnership of any kind, soft human interaction and so on with any person connected to school or anyone around is the sole responsibility of the individual concerned. The school is in no way responsible for any pleasant or unpleasant experiences which one may undergo because of those kinds of human behavioural involvement.
- All teachers, workers, staffs and anyone involved here are conscious humans and we need to be very respectful to all in all events of time.
- We should endeavour to reflect in our attitude the lessons we learn during the program.
- We should endeavour to represent ourselves as one of the family members as if everyone is our own.
4. About Health and Hygiene –
- All aspirants must take full responsibility for their own health and welfare.
- During the program, please avoid frequently eating outside. We don’t want to be strict about it but during the program it is better to rely on the food provided by the school. Outside food sometimes may cause food poising which hampers the study.
- Use of intoxicants or stimulants like exciting Tea, Coffee, Smoking, Alcohol, Gutkha (chewing substances) or any such type of addiction should be avoided for sound health and substantial improvement.
- For personal health and hygiene, aspirants can bring personal bed sheets, pillowcase, sleeping bag or blanket, medical prescriptions if needed and medicines on regular basis.
- Light, loose, comfortable clothing and footwear is most practical in all seasons.
- Drink enough water for proper hydration is helpful for the training.
5. Practical Guidelines –
- Please carry your Passport with Visa stamped.
- Once travel arrangements are finalised, kindly intimate us your arrival and departure particulars so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- Aspirants should bring enough cash to cover the course formalities as well as their own personal requirements throughout the duration of their stay. There are ATM facilities or money exchange agencies in case it is needed.
- All other expenses required, such as additional food or special food, any medical needs, books, clothing, personal requirements and any other miscellaneous expenses are covered by aspirants during their stay.
- Participants can also bring other personal things such as torch, umbrella, rain coat, padlock etc. which may be needed during the stay.
- At any point of time if aspirants feel that the place and service is not up to their satisfaction, then they can withdraw from the program.
6. About School’s Right To Amendments –
- We keep the right to bring any substantial changes which we deem necessary regarding the codes according to the need to serve you all better.
- We keep the right to make necessary changes the daily schedules for the programs and other things related to the programs.
- In case of situation where we don’t find anyone fit for continuing the program for reasons such as health, attitude etc, then the school reserves the right to politely ask the individual to leave the program.
7. About *Covid Protocol And Other Contagious Diseases –
- Participants and visitors must be fully vaccinated or they must carry Covid-19 negative report taken within 72 hours of arrival.
- Participants having any contagious disease should make sure that they have proper treatment and medication about it so the disease does not affect other participants.
8. Thanksgivings –
- We expect all students to co-operate so that our stay and work together may bring convincing result.
- As a participant in any of the programs, you are obliged to agree with the school codes.
- We sincerely receive you here with deep thankfulness for gifting us a unique chance to serve you.
- We appreciate your praiseworthy co-operation and enthusiasm for greater study, for which we all are trying our best.
- Let’s meet here to connect with one another and explore Tantra and Yoga with its better understanding.
- Looking forward to seeing you soon here.
- May universe be favourable to you ever is our prayer!
Hari Om Tat Sat!