The “Health Restoration Yoga Retreat”, is a special Yoga retreat in which the application of Yoga is served with a view to attaining sound health, vitality and a calmer mind. Anyone suffering from physiological, psycho-somatic or somatic-psycho problems and is willing to achieve the state of good health or someone with sound health wants to understand the mechanism of Yogic disciplines for maintaining the sound health this retreat for sure allows him/her to restore the harmonious balance of body, mind and emotion which results into total health and renewed energy. The practices of the disciplines of Yoga combined with conducive atmosphere, lifestyle and diet brings convincing and perhaps astonishing benefits.
Some common health problems like – Asthma, Sinusitis, Headache, Migraine, Short Sightedness and Long Sightedness, Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism, High and Low BP, Arthritis, Common Cold, Hyper and Hypo acidity, Tonsillitis, Indigestion, Constipation, Colitis, Gastro-enteritis, Diabetes, Obesity, Arthritis, Cervical Spondylitis, Back Pain, Slipped Disc and Sciatica, Depression, Nocturnal Emission, Impotence, Vaginismus, Prolapse, Menstrual Disorders, Hernia, Skin diseases, Personality Disorders, Insomnia etc. are sure to be properly managed if these disciplines are maintained in the daily life style.
Some important information about the retreat – For the retreat, a great degree of self-motivation is essential. Here are a few things which the participants should be aware of. They are –
- It is important that the students should have basic understanding of Yoga which means they are exposed to Yoga practices.
- They should be able to practice discipline of Yoga such as purity, punctuality, early waking up as prescribed, participation in the daily activities and so on.
- They should be able to motivate themselves to continue with the life-style, the school prescribes for them such as on time classes, food and other guidelines according to the need.
- During the retreat aspirants have to maintain compact discipline prescribed.
- For personal health and hygiene, aspirants can bring personal bed sheets, pillowcase, sleeping bag or blanket.
- Medical prescriptions, medicines on regular basis must also be brought.
- Other personal things such as torch, umbrella, padlock etc. may be needed during stay.