The “Health Restoration Yoga Retreat”, is a very special Yoga retreat. It is in its essence “Yogic Lifestyle Retreat”, in which the application of Yoga is served with a view to attaining sound health, vitality and calmer mind. Anyone suffering from physiological, psycho-somatic or somatic-psycho problems is willing to achieve the state of good health or someone with sound health wants to understand the mechanism of Yogic disciplines for maintaining the sound health, then this retreat is the one to take part in. The retreat allows one to learn and practice tools of Yoga in order to restore the harmonious balance of body, mind and emotion which results into total health and renewed energy. The practices of the disciplines of Yoga combined with conducive atmosphere, lifestyle and diet brings convincing and perhaps astonishing benefits.
Some common health problems – Asthma, Sinusitis, Headache, Migraine, Short Sightedness and Long Sightedness, Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism, High and Low BP, Arthritis, Common Cold, Hyper and Hypo acidity, Tonsillitis, Indigestion, Constipation, Colitis, Gastro-enteritis, Diabetes, Obesity, Arthritis, Cervical Spondylitis, Back Pain, Slipped Disc and Sciatica, Depression, Nocturnal Emission, Impotence, Vaginismus, Prolapse, Menstrual Disorders, Hernia, Skin diseases, Personality Disorders, Insomnia etc. are the lists of some of the common health issues which can be properly managed if the disciplines of Yogic lifestyle are maintained in the daily life.
Some important information about the retreat – For the retreat, a great degree of self-motivation is essential. Here are a few things which the participants should be aware of. They are –
- It is important that the students should have basic understanding of Yoga which means they are exposed to Yoga practices.
- They should be able to practice discipline of Yoga such as purity, punctuality, early waking up as prescribed, participation in the daily activities and so on.
- They should be able to motivate themselves to continue with the life-style, the school prescribes for them such as on time classes, food and other guidelines according to the need.
- The retreat does not contradict any mechanism of modern medical science and other sciences of therapy but aims to co-exist, compliment, collaborate and confirm.
- For personal health and hygiene, aspirants can bring personal bed sheets, pillowcase, sleeping bag or blanket.
- Medical prescriptions, medicines on regular basis must also be brought.
- Other personal things such as torch, umbrella, padlock etc. may be needed during stay.
Inclusions – 20 nights accommodation (Shared accommodation & Private rooms), Retreat material (books, notebook, pen, Jala Neti pot), Private Yoga consultation, Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), Weekend excursions (Temple visit for the Rising sun, visit nearby temples, Ran Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh city) and Wi-fi etc.
Exclusions – Flight tickets, longer tours and trips around, travel and cancellation insurance, medical assistance and things for personal requirements.
Things to do – Camping, Hiking, meditate at holy Ganga beach, Ganga Aarti, visit – ancient temples, ashrams, holy people and Rishikesh city, waterfall, river rafting, Ayurveda massage, Shopping and others.
How to arrive (Airports) – New Delhi International Airport (IGI) located around 240 km from Rishikesh, Jolly Grant Domestic Airport Dehradun located around 20 km from Rishikesh. From both airports cab/car services are available to reach Rishikesh at our school. If you wish we may organize your transfer to the centre at reasonable fair.