The “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” is a unique blending of Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Kriya Yoga practices. It is conducted in a way which an individual is well served with a definite Yoga programme which he/she can continue in his/her daily life. The entire sequence is well arranged and proven to bring harmony at physical, mental and emotional level. A regular practitioner of “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” imbibes physical health, mental peace and total well-being. The beauty of the Yoga Retreat lies in its adaptability according to a group of people or an individual such as Dawn into Yoga Retreat for corporate people, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for sportsmen, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for children, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for students, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for doctors, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for psychologists and psychotherapists, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for scientists etc. according to the requirement.
Special features –
- The retreat is very basic education which prepares one to aim to Yoga teacher training course.
- It helps one to understand the idea in Yoga and how this needs to be incorporated into daily life.
- It helps develop some feelings to adopt some good changes in life style for comparatively healthier, calmer and more peaceful life.
Here are a few things which the participants should be aware of. They are –
- For the Yoga retreat, anyone can join who want to be exposed to Yoga.
- The students should have some basic understanding of Yoga. If not then also it is easier to continue in the retreat.
- They should be able to practice discipline of Yoga such as purity, punctuality, early waking up, participation is the daily activities and so on.
- They should be able to motivate themselves to continue with the life-style, the school prescribes for them such as on time classes, food and other guidelines according to the need.
- Providing of the requisite training of Yoga to the participants for their well-being.
- Fetch the attention of people to the aspects of Yoga which we all need for our well-being.
10 days – The total duration for this course is 10 days however with the day of arrival this becomes 11 days.
- Good command on English language as this is the medium of education.
- The course is open to everyone above 12 yrs.
- Sound health physical as well as mental is a requirement however if there is some health issue, this should be intimated to the school before registering for the retreat.
- Some fascination or motivation towards Yoga and Yogic culture.
The “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” incorporates several topics which helps one to enter into Yogic culture. They are –
Hatha Yoga Asana – Different basic postures from Hatha Yoga such as purificatory asana for lightness and purification of body, Standing, supine, prone – (backward, forward, spine twist), inversion and balance.
Pranayama – Basic techniques for correction of breath, breathing to heat and energise, breathing to balancing, breathing to cool and harmonise.
Mudra – Some basic gesture of fingers to affect energy in body.
Shat-karma – Some purificatory practices in Yoga such as nasal cleansing etc.
Meditation – Some basic postures of meditation, practices for mind management, breathing with awareness, breath meditation, sound meditation and basic Yoga Nidra.
Some other important topics – how to practice different practices of Yoga, how to make programme, ethical guidelines, Yogic life style, holistic approach of Yoga.
Karma Yoga – During the retreat individuals would be required those to participate into Karma Yoga. Depending upon the requirements we may involve you into this.
Suggested Yoga Books for Dawn into Yoga Retreat –
Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha: Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Rāja Yoga – Swami Vivekananda or
Four Chapters of freedom – Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Anatomy and Physiology – not specified
The daily schedule starts by 5am. All students have to wake up at this time except in some contingencies. The above daily programmes are tentative and subject to change according to need. All classes are held for 6 days in a week.
- 7am to 7.15am – Herbal tea/drink
- 7.30am to 9.30am – Deeper Hatha Yoga training for access into Kriya Yoga
- 9.30am to 10.30am – Meal time
- 10.30am to 11.30am – Rest
- 11.30am to 12.30pm – Lecture
- 1pm to 1.30pm – fruit/fruit juice
- 2pm to 3.30pm – Pratyahara and Dharana (Meditation) session
- 3.30pm to 4.30pm – personal cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 4.30pm to 6.30pm – Theory as well as Practical training
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm – Dinner
- 7.30pm to 8.30pm – Kirtan, Chanting, video shows, personal time etc. (optional)
- 9pm – Bed time
- 1050 EURO only including food and accommodation for one person (both in single bed room and sharing rooms). The course fee is calculated from the day of the commencement of the course until the concluding day of the course. The arrival of the student before the commencement of the course and staying of the students after the concluding day of the course don’t come under the concerned course fee. The students have to pay the extra fee for the concerned days.
- For convenience, we hint at the normal exchange rates which keep changing as per the day – 1 USA$ – 68 rupees Indian, 1 Euro – 72 rupees Indian, 1 Australian$ – 47 rupees Indian, 1 Swedish Kr – 8 rupees Indian. The exchange rate keeps changing. You can always check the current rates at www.xe.com.
- The Course Fee includes accommodation and required vegetarian food for 10 nights, text books, a note book, a pen, a new Yoga mat, Jala neti pot, education, private consultation etc.
- The fee does not include Flight tickets, airport Pickups and drop backs, day tours, tours after and before course, any other transport costs and students’ personal expense in miscellaneous ways.
|01 Jan – 10 Jan||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Jan – 24 Jan||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Feb – 10 Feb||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Feb – 24 Feb||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Mar – 10 Mar||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Mar – 24 Mar||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Apr – 10 Apr||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Apr – 24 Apr||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 May – 10 May||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 May – 24 May||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Jun – 10th Jun||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Jun – 24th Jun||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Jul – 10 Jul||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Jul – 24 Jul||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Sep – 10 Sep||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Sep – 24 Sep||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Oct – 10 Oct||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Oct – 24 Oct||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Nov – 10 Nov||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Nov – 24 Nov||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|1 Dec – 10 Dec||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
|15 Dec – 24 Dec||Rishikesh||10||1050€||Open||Apply|
Registration – Please write to us via our email (email@example.com) to check the availability of a place. It the place is available we will request you to fill in the registration form online. Then you need to make non-refundable deposit to finally be selected for the course.
Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of 300 Euro only excluding bank charges/commissions is required to confirm the candidature in Yoga teacher training course. Please follow Payment Option.
Cancellation of the application for the course – For the time being we do not provide this facility. Therefore, properly decide before you deposit the amount for the course.
Remaining Payment – The remainder payments can be made after arrival. For more details please look into Orientation guide in Download.