The “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” or 100 hours Yoga teacher training course is a unique approach. It is conducted in a way in which an individual is well served with a definite Yoga program which he/she can continue in his/her daily life. It includes the contents of a Yoga teacher training course which prepares the students to complete the 200 hours Yoga teacher training course in two different course (100+100 hours each). Additionally the entire training sequence is well arranged and proven to bring harmony at physical, mental and emotional level. A regular practitioner of “Dawn into Yoga Retreat” imbibes physical health, mental peace and total well-being. The beauty of the Yoga Retreat lies in its adaptability according to a group of people or an individual such as Dawn into Yoga Retreat for corporate people, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for sportsmen, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for children, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for students, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for doctors, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for psychologists and psychotherapists, Dawn into Yoga Retreat for scientists etc. according to the requirement.
Special features –
- The retreat is very basic education which prepares one to aim to complete a Yoga teacher training course.
- It helps one to understand the idea in Yoga and how this needs to be incorporated into daily life.
- It helps develop some feelings to adopt some good changes in life style for comparatively healthier, calmer and more peaceful life.
Here are a few things which the participants should be aware of. They are –
- For the Yoga retreat, anyone can join who want to be exposed to Yoga.
- The students should have some basic understanding of Yoga. If not then also it is easier to continue in the retreat.
- They should be able to practice discipline of Yoga such as purity, punctuality, early waking up, participation is the daily activities and so on.
- They should be able to motivate themselves to continue with the life-style, the school prescribes for them such as on time classes, food and other guidelines according to the need.