Gayatri Resort (Tapovan), Sushila Residency (Tapovan) and Laxman Jhula Residency (11.11) are some of the best choices to stay in Yoga Capital of India, Rishikesh. The prime location, nice surrounding and natural view with easy access to nearest local market and other daily facilities make them worth-staying. Decent rooms, hot running water, needful air condition and other modern amenities are also available on request. Yoga and Spiritual Practitioners are also frequently joining and enjoying our venue to attend regular and drop in classes.
- There are nearby hospitals, private clinics of Ayurveda, Allopathy and Homeopathy. These are three main mode of therapy in India and near places. However there is a third mode of therapy which is called Naturopathy as the 4th mode of healing.
- In the event of immediate medical need, we can help out with some recommendations of the reliable doctors, hospitals and places.
- The medical facility in India around this area, may be not as advance compared to those in Europe and the west.
- Therefore, before deciding to go to a certain doctor or hospital, please do consult your doctor and hospital at your own places for better help and guidance.
- Please do bring your necessary medicines and medical reports which you may need for some immediate reasons in a very far off places from your home and familiar places.
- We organise courses at different locations in Rishikesh. The pictures are added of the 3 regular locations we do the Yoga courses and Yoga retreats usually. However we can host the Yoga courses and Yoga retreats at other locations than the 3 places we have mentioned.
- At all locations, we provide genuine facilities helpful for the sake of course study and comfortable stay up to the best of our capacity and feelings. As we have different locations, the Yoga courses and Yoga retreats can be organised at any of these and others as well, depending upon the availability but we provide the similar facilities as our responsibility and proper respect to all the coming aspirants.
- We appreciate your praiseworthy co-operation and enthusiasm for greater study, for which we all are trying our best.