200 Hours Yoga teacher training course Spain is a traditional multi-style Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga) training. It is fully residential. In the course Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Shat-karma are taught at their basic and intermediate level. The study prepares one with sufficient knowledge for teaching.
Yoga Teacher Training and assessment – The assessment of the students in the training includes practical and written tests. The successful candidate is awarded the certificate.
What is included – Study, Course material, Vegetarian food, 22 (1 day before the course begins is also included) days accommodation and Wifi.
What is not included – Flight tickets, Tours and trips around, Medical assistance and things for personal requirements.
*Transfer from airport to accommodation is arranged on payment.
Pre-requisites – Here are a few things which the participants should be aware of before joining the course. They are –
- Basic understanding of Yoga practices.
- Ready to follow the disciplines of Yoga such as punctuality, waking up early, participation is the daily activities and so on.
- Good command on English language as this is the medium of education.
- Medical fitness; physical as well as mental.
- QR Code (Fully Vaccinated) or Negative PCR test report (taken within 72 hours).
Accreditation – Sanatana Yog Sandesh is certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International which provides the chances to use the certificate for career and job opportunities.